Monday, April 30, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. "
                                                                                                                 
-David Brinkley


" Oh So You're Sick.. Well I Am SICKER!!!"

There are no words to describe the evident talent of Mr. Eddie Kaine. He's above the rest; clearly creating a lane of his own. With a vision that only he can paint. Using all of his twenty-four yrs experience to give a clear depiction to the masterpiece of his lyricism. Gaining a buzz three years prior to his first mixtape. "Hate Me Later" has overpowered with a million downloads. Leaving those who've heard his witty bars anxious for more. Gracing showcases throughout the tri-state and appearing with many underground artist on their projects. The 1stClass Ladies own @AngeLTheLegend , sat down with this up and coming Picasso of hip hop. To see what he's been up to; as well as what to expect from his upcoming mixtape "Hate Me Later 2" to be released on May 5th, 2012.





1CL: Who is Eddie Kaine?
E.KAINE:I am an artist bread out of Bedstuy Brooklyn.. and I got "IT"!!!!

1CL:How would you describe your music?
E.KAINE:Versatile.. I always try to make every track sound different but still give em...Kaine 

1CL:If there was anyone in the industry you could do a collaboration and sit with; who would 
it be and why? 
E.KAINE: I would colab with Adele.. I believe that she and I can make  a masterpiece; 
with a cool topic.

1CL:Out of the many verses written, what is closest to heart?
E.KAINE: My intro verse on "Hate Me Later Too". . . I kept it too honest to the point 
where certain people may feel as if I took a jab. Lol 

1CL: What is the composition of the new mixtape?                                      
E.KAINE:You'll have to download the mixtape to find out HML2 5/5/12    
 
1CL:Compared to the last mixtape do you feel it will get a greater response?
E.KAINE: Yes.. you should always expect  more. . . I feel like I gave more of me
 this time around
 
1CL:What separates you from the other lyricist in the game?
E.KAINE: Other lyricist follow playbooks and join the bandwagon. . . I always think
 outside the box because that's in my nature. Others got too hare to fit in.
 
1CL:What would you like to tell our readers/ your fans?
E.KAINE: I would like to let my fans to know that they can always expect  good music
 because i put my heart everything i do
 
1CL:Where can people hear more of your music and contact you 
E.KAINE:You can youtube me by typing
 in eddie kaine... Also on Datpiff.com mixtapes by typing in eddie
 kaine. Or you can simply Follow me on twitter @handsumkaine.




                                                         " SomeBody Come Record This"
                                                                    By. Eddie Kaine




                                                                        "Kaino Baby"

                                                                     By. Eddie Kaine






And Now For A Lil Dessert... 


Where Have You Been By.Rihanna


Drank In My Cup Remix By.Kirko Bangz, Juelz Santana, 2 Chainz


The Don By. Nas




StarShips By. Nicki Minaj

   

Monique's Room By.Fred The Godson

No comments:

Post a Comment